Kankaria Lake is one of the major tourist destinations in Ahmedabad. The famous Kankaria carnival festival is celebrated here during the last week of December. This festival mainly lasts from 25th December to 1st January. There are multiple attractions are available at Kankariya lake.
Kankariya Lake Timings:
- This Lake remains close on Monday.
- Apart from Monday, It remains open from 4 am to 8 am in the morning and 9 am to 10 pm.
Kankariya Lake Entry Fees:
- Joggers are allowed to take the free entry from 4 am to 8 am.
- The entry is free for senior citizens and children below 3 years.
- The entry fee is 25 rs for adults, 10 rs for children, and 1 rs for an educational trip.
Kankaria Lake Activities:
- Visit Kankariya zoo to see varieties of animals.
- Visit the place which is specially formulated for kids is Balvatika. Balvatika is a child's garden where kids will find toy houses and planetariums.
- Entertain yourself at an amusement park by enjoying a myriad of rides.
- For Kids, there is Kids city is created where hospitals, schools, government offices, and many things are in small size.
- Travel around the lake in Toy train.
- ballon ride
- Visit Nagina wadi to explore the residences of the Mughals.
Kankariya contact number for Inquiry: 079 2546 3415