Panna National park is a beautiful national park located in Chhatarpur and Panna district. It is one of the best tiger reserves in Madhya Pradesh and famous for tigers. Panna National park is a place where tourists can explore wildlife, nature, jungle safari, a boat ride, elephant safari along historical things. Visitors can book hotels and resorts in this park which is made in an erotic and historical style.
- Ticket price for 6 Indian persons is 1000 rs and for 6 foreigners it is 2000 rs
- Entry fees are starting from 250 rs to 6000 rs depending on persons and vehicles.
- Guide fees are around 480 rs.
- From March to June, 5:30 am to 9 am in the morning and 4 pm to 7 pm in the evening
- From October to February, 6 am to 9:30 am in the morning and 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm in the evening
- park remain close during the monsoon season.