Vansda National Park is an ideal place for nature lovers. Here you will find varieties of animals and many species of trees & herbs. After monsoon season, this forest is lush green, streams are full and the environment is just outstanding. Do visit here after rainfall.
- Remain open from 8 am to 5 pm for all days of the week.
- Safari timings - 8 am to 5 pm. (it may change based on sunlight)
- It remains close during the monsoon months from June to October
- 20 rs. for Indians and 5$ for foreigners.
- 100 rs charges per hour to hire a guide.
- Vehicle charges are there according to the capacity of passengers.
Famous Animals in Vansda National Park
- This national park is home to Indian leopard, wild boar, common palm civet, dhole, rhesus macaque, small Indian civet, barking deer, jungle cat, pangolin, Russell's viper, and kraits, etc.
- There are around 155 species of birds and 121 species of spiders available in the park.
Distance from Ahmedabad: 400 km
Distance from Surat: 130 km
Distance from Vadodara: 310 km